It is commonly known that OnePlus will release OnePlus 8T as a successor to OnePlus 8. A lot of details of OnePlus 8T are already leaked, most of the phone specs as well as the price are leaked. The confirmation of OnePlus 8T came from directly from the CEO, Pete Lau.
CEO Lau gave details about the OnePlus 8T in his interview with Tech Radar. The main points that he explained in the interview are:
- Refresh rate of the screen will be 120 MHz
- The screen size will be similar to former releases. Therefore the screen size of the One 6.55″.
- New device will have improved smoothness, better color accuracy .
- The panel received A+ from DisplayMate.
- Shiner display due to using 2.5D Flexible Glass.
- OnePlus 8T will be introduced in the event that will be planned in 14th October.